Covid-19 Safety Procedures
Although we had previously announced masks as optional starting August 16, the recent surge of Covid cases in the Houston area has brought us to re-visit our policy. Out of concern for our staff and dance families we are extending mask requirements for ages 5+ in our building. We will re-evaluate on a month to month basis.
- UV Ionic Air Purifier System. The studio has installed a UV ionizer air purifier in all the studios that kills viruses and bacteria.
- Masks. Students ages 5+ will be required to wear a mask at all times while in the building. Studio staff and teachers will wear masks and/or face shields. We will re-evaluate on a month to month basis.
- Lobby. The lobby will be open but limited to 1 parent per student.
- Office. The office and Sparkle Boutique will operate under its currently posted hours.
- Because of the unique design of our facility with multiple exterior doors, students can enter and exit more directly to and from their classrooms.
- Arrival. A staff member will come to the designated entrance door right before class time to escort students into the building; please wait in your car until then.
- Departure. Students will exit the same door they entered (unless they have multiple classes, then they would exit out the door of the room of their last class).
- Any student or faculty member showing prolonged or repetitive signs of illness will immediately be sent home for the day. No exceptions. Please do not send your child to dance if they are ill or running a fever, they will be sent home.
- If a student, faculty member or a member of their immediate family has contracted the COVID-19 virus or has come in direct contact with someone who has, they will be required to refrain from coming to the studio for a minimum of 10 days. The above mentioned may return to the studio earlier with a negative test result and clearance from their doctor.
- All people potentially exposed by a confirmed positive person will be notified.